Sign up & get our newest property listings direct to your inboxSign up
Latest Property News
Take a look at the latest property and property investment news in England.
- Trio of occupiers to take space at Metrocentreon July 20, 2021 at 8:15 am
A trio of fashion and beauty occupiers have agreed leases at Metrocentre totalling 83,000 sq ft, Property Week can reveal.
- Muse appoints new director to spearhead push into Yorkshire and North Easton July 8, 2021 at 11:36 am
Muse Developments has appointed James Pitt, former development director of Evans Property Group, as its new regional director to oversee the company’s expansion plans for Yorkshire and the North East.
- Avison Young and TP Bennett sign Leeds APAM office leaseson July 5, 2021 at 2:13 pm
Avison Young and TP Bennett have signed leases at APAM’s grade-A office block in Leeds.
- Nissan to develop £450m gigafactory in Sunderlandon July 1, 2021 at 1:16 pm
Nissan has revealed plans to develop a £450m gigafactory in Sunderland.
- Nissan expected to build Sunderland gigafactoryon June 30, 2021 at 7:43 am
Nissan is expected to announce plans later this week to build a car battery gigafactory in Sunderland.
- Edyn dives into serviced accommodation with Cove launchon June 28, 2021 at 5:00 am
Hospitality operator edyn has launched a serviced accommodation brand called Cove, opening its first scheme in Liverpool, Property Week can reveal.
- Harrods to open three more H beauty storeson June 22, 2021 at 3:23 pm
Harrods is accelerating plans for its H beauty concept by opening another three stores across the country, totalling 127,000 sq ft.
- Zorin enters North East England marketon June 14, 2021 at 7:44 am
Zorin Finance has made its first investment in the North East of England following an £11m loan to a local developer.
- Grainger buys BTR asset in Newcastle for £57mon June 11, 2021 at 2:26 pm
Grainger has bought 283-unit build-to-rent scheme The Forge in Newcastle for £57m.
- Leeds Pizza Express set for co-working conversionon May 26, 2021 at 6:00 am
Spacemade has been instructed to reposition a former restaurant in Leeds into a new co-working space, Property Week can reveal.