Sign up & get our newest property listings direct to your inboxSign up
Latest Property News
Take a look at the latest property and property investment news in England.
- Hammerson exits retail parks sector with £330m saleon April 21, 2021 at 1:12 pm
Brookfield has exchanged contracts to buy a portfolio of seven retail parks from Hammerson for £330m.
- Adderstone Group’s Newcastle PBSA scheme gets green lighton March 30, 2021 at 4:17 pm
Adderstone Group has secured planning consent for a 1,118-bed student accommodation scheme at Northumbria University’s Business & Law School campus.
- Beech plans resi conversion for Newcastle office blockon March 29, 2021 at 9:59 am
PRS developer Beech Holdings has paid £5.35m for a building overlooking the Tyne Bridge in Newcastle as part of an investment spree in the city.
- Carlton Forest Group to take 500,000 sq ft at Bawtry Park in Doncasteron March 22, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Carlton Forest Group has secured more than 510,458 sq ft of warehouse space at Clearbell Property Partners III’s Bawtry Park in Doncaster.
- Local food operator announced for new gastro destination in Sheffield city centreon March 22, 2021 at 12:48 pm
Milestone Group has been chosen to run Cambridge Street Collective, a food destination that forms part of the Heart of the City development programme in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
- Decathlon signs for 35,000 sq ft Trinity Leeds storeon March 22, 2021 at 10:34 am
Landsec has signed sports and lifestyle giant Decathlon UK for a 35,000 sq ft store at Trinity Leeds.
- Reach cuts office space as it moves to permanent WFH policyon March 19, 2021 at 2:55 pm
Newspaper publisher Reach is planning to close its offices and make most of its employees work from home permanently.
- Bradford Council secures £7.5m in funds to help develop One City Parkon March 16, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Bradford Council has secured £7.5m in government funding to accelerate development of a 56,403 sq ft office scheme, Once City Park.
- Screwfix to open 50 new stores across UK and Irelandon March 15, 2021 at 6:20 pm
Screwfix is planning to open more than 50 stores in the UK and Ireland this year.
- Godwin Developments submits plans for 336-apartment BTR schemeon March 11, 2021 at 1:34 pm
Godwin Developments has submitted plans for a 336-apartment build-to-rent (BTR) scheme on the edge of Sheffield city centre, in South Yorkshire.