Sign up & get our newest property listings direct to your inboxSign up
Latest Property News
Take a look at the latest property and property investment news in England.
- Plans for Aire Park approved by Leeds City Councilon September 4, 2020 at 11:34 am
Plans for a park within one of Europe’s largest regeneration programmes have been approved by Leeds City Council.
- Logistics sector could add £20.9bn a year to Northern England’s economyon August 17, 2020 at 3:47 pm
The logistics sector has the potential to add £20.9bn a year to the economy in the north of England by 2039 under a “transformational growth scenario”, according to data by logistics developer Tritax Symmetry and planning and development consultancy Turley.
- Airview Park developer assembles team of planning and design expertson August 6, 2020 at 2:29 pm
The developer behind a new business park next to Newcastle International Airport has appointed a team of planning, communications and commercial property experts for the site.
- Tritax makes first speculative letting at Symmetry Park to Butternut Boxon August 6, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Tritax Big Box has let a 151,388 sq ft warehouse in Doncaster to pet feed business Butternut Box.
- Ubisoft takes another 14,000 sq ft in Newcastle officeon July 29, 2020 at 12:55 pm
Game developer Ubisoft Reflections has signed a 10-year lease to take a further 14,730 sq ft at Partnership House in Newcastle at around the quoting rent of £15 sq/ft.
- Octopus Real Estate provides £18.3m loan for York brownfield siteon July 14, 2020 at 6:00 am
Octopus Real Estate has provided a £18.3m loan secured against a former National Grid site in York.
- AEW and Allianz Real Estate buy 515,000 sq ft Yorkshire warehouse siteon July 9, 2020 at 3:54 pm
AEW and Allianz Real Estate have acquired aogistics facility in Yorkshire on behalf of several Allianz group companies.
- Homes England relocate north-east office to Newcastleon July 2, 2020 at 10:36 am
The government housing agency Homes England is relocating its north-east office to Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- Work on Sunderland hotel gets the go aheadon June 26, 2020 at 9:48 am
Works on a new 120-bed hotel in Sunderland which will stand in the city centre’s Keel Square has received the green light.
- Reditum Capital arranges £10m bridging loan for The High Street Groupon May 26, 2020 at 7:58 am
Reditum Capital has arranged a £10m bridging facility with The High Street Group for the development of a prime residential project in the centre of Newcastle.