Sign up & get our newest property listings direct to your inboxSign up
Latest Property News
Take a look at the latest property and property investment news in England.
- Ask Real Estate secures £30m in investment for Newcastle developmenton November 26, 2020 at 2:34 pm
Ask Real Estate has secured around £30m in investment through Canada Life Asset Management for the development of One Strawberry Lane in St James in Newcastle city centre.
- Stenprop spends £14m on multi-let industrial in Durham and West Bromon November 16, 2020 at 1:38 pm
Stenprop has acquired two multi-let industrial estates in Durham and West Bromwich for £14m.
- Green light for Gateshead’s £260m regeneration schemeon November 11, 2020 at 1:06 pm
Gateshead council has approved plans for a £260m regeneration development which will create 2,000 jobs in the region.
- Harworth sells four parcels of restored agricultural landon November 2, 2020 at 10:08 am
Harworth Group has sold four parcels of primarily restored agricultural land in the North East and Yorkshire.
- Supermarket Income REIT buys £53m Newcastle Sainsbury’son October 29, 2020 at 8:25 am
Supermarket Income REIT has bought a Sainsbury’s supermarket in Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne from the National Farmers Union for £53.1m, reflecting a combined net initial yield of 4.1%.
- Sovereign Centros takes over intu’s Metrocentreon October 26, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Sovereign Centros has taken over the management of intu’s Metrocentre in Gateshead following the retail landlord’s collapse into administration in June.
- Verona Group expands its industrial space with unit deal at Nimbus Park, Doncasteron October 20, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Verona Group has leased a 106,000 sq ft unit with developers Sladen Estates, at Nimbus Park in Doncaster.
- L&G provides Bernicia with £75m financing for North East affordable homeson October 13, 2020 at 11:25 am
LGIM Real Assets has provided £75m in long-term financing to Bernicia, a provider of affordable housing across North East England.
- Sunderland City Council reveals urban quarter masterplanon October 12, 2020 at 8:00 am
Sunderland City Council has unveiled plans for a city centre regeneration that will bring forward 1,000 new homes and 1m sq ft of office space.
- Investcorp sells £53.5m industrial portfolio to Milewayon October 7, 2020 at 10:23 am
Investcorp has sold a portfolio of seven core-plus UK industrial assets to Mileway for £53.5m as it mulls switching its focus to core industrial assets in the UK.