Sign up & get our newest property listings direct to your inboxSign up
Latest Property News
Take a look at the latest property and property investment news in England.
- Council completes £29.3m sale of four Logic Leeds unitson September 23, 2021 at 1:37 pm
Leeds City Council has sold Building One and Units 5 to 7 at industrial and distribution park Logic Leeds for £29.3m.
- Urban Developments submit plans for Leeds PBSA schemeon August 9, 2021 at 2:46 pm
Urban Developments has submitted plans to develop a 88-unit student scheme in Leeds.
- Leah’s Yard transformation plans submittedon August 9, 2021 at 12:30 pm
A planning application to transform historic Leah’s Yard on Sheffield’s Cambridge Street has been submitted.
- M&S to upsize anchor store in White Rose Leedson August 3, 2021 at 5:44 pm
Landsec has announced that M&S will relocate its anchor store in White Rose Leeds to the former Debenhams store.
- Hillview Real Estate lets Leeds office to flexible workspace operatoron July 30, 2021 at 2:39 pm
Flexible workspace operator Wizu Workspace has taken Richmond House at Lawnswood Business Park in Leeds on a 10-year lease at a rent of £17.50/sq ft.
- Trio of occupiers to take space at Metrocentreon July 20, 2021 at 8:15 am
A trio of fashion and beauty occupiers have agreed leases at Metrocentre totalling 83,000 sq ft, Property Week can reveal.
- Muse appoints new director to spearhead push into Yorkshire and North Easton July 8, 2021 at 11:36 am
Muse Developments has appointed James Pitt, former development director of Evans Property Group, as its new regional director to oversee the company’s expansion plans for Yorkshire and the North East.
- Avison Young and TP Bennett sign Leeds APAM office leaseson July 5, 2021 at 2:13 pm
Avison Young and TP Bennett have signed leases at APAM’s grade-A office block in Leeds.
- Nissan to develop £450m gigafactory in Sunderlandon July 1, 2021 at 1:16 pm
Nissan has revealed plans to develop a £450m gigafactory in Sunderland.
- Nissan expected to build Sunderland gigafactoryon June 30, 2021 at 7:43 am
Nissan is expected to announce plans later this week to build a car battery gigafactory in Sunderland.