Sign up & get our newest property listings direct to your inboxSign up
Latest Property News
Take a look at the latest property and property investment news in England.
- Grainger buys BTR asset in Newcastle for £57mon June 11, 2021 at 2:26 pm
Grainger has bought 283-unit build-to-rent scheme The Forge in Newcastle for £57m.
- Leeds Pizza Express set for co-working conversionon May 26, 2021 at 6:00 am
Spacemade has been instructed to reposition a former restaurant in Leeds into a new co-working space, Property Week can reveal.
- Rent collection remains subdued as restrictions easeon May 25, 2021 at 1:23 pm
The rate of rent collection in the UK has failed to pick up despite restrictions on the economy continuing to ease.
- Fox Lloyd Jones and Knight Frank appointed to market £350m Leeds developmenton May 24, 2021 at 2:45 pm
Fox Lloyd Jones and Knight Frank have been appointed to market CEG’s flagship Globe Point development within the Temple district of Leeds.
- Helios and Northumberland Estates gain consent for mega-shedon May 24, 2021 at 9:43 am
Helios Real Estate and Northumberland Estates have been granted planning permission by Stockton Borough Council for a new 2m sq ft multi-level logistics building to be developed as part of the wider Wynyard Park scheme in the Tees Valley, north east England.
- Elon Musk’s UK visit fuels more Tesla ‘gigafactory’ rumourson May 20, 2021 at 3:01 pm
Elon Musk’s reported trip to the UK has fuelled yet more rumours that the Tesla chief executive is looking to build an electric car battery ‘gigafactory’ in the UK.
- Former HMRC site earmarked for residential developmenton May 17, 2021 at 3:06 pm
An 11-acre site in West Yorkshire has been brought to the market with a large-scale redevelopment for residential purposes expected.
- Go-ahead for Fulwood Central retail park extensionon May 10, 2021 at 12:59 pm
Preston City Council has greenlit plans for the extension of Fulwood Central retail park in Lancashire which will see the creation of a mixed-use scheme of retail, commercial, co-working space and a food hall.
- Citrus Durham launches Integra 61 Site to marketon May 10, 2021 at 11:14 am
Citrus Durham has appointed Savills to market a residential site for up to 120 homes at its flagship £300m mixed-use Integra 61 development.
- Sky opens largest shop to date at Trinity Leedson April 27, 2021 at 4:57 pm
Landsec has signed up media and entertainment company Sky at Trinity Leeds for its largest store to date, Property Week can reveal.