Sign up & get our newest property listings direct to your inboxSign up
Latest Property News
Take a look at the latest property and property investment news in England.
- Landsec completes over 48,000 sq ft of lettings across outlet mallson January 15, 2021 at 10:06 am
Landsec has completed over 48,000 sq ft of lettings across its outlet malls in the last ten months.
- Bruntwood SciTech appoints OBI to Leeds Platformon January 14, 2021 at 2:52 pm
OBI has been appointed by Burntwood SciTech as leasing consultants on Platform in Leeds city centre.
- HUB and Bridges acquire two Leeds sites for £12mon January 7, 2021 at 3:32 pm
Developer HUB Group and impact investor Bridges Fund Management have acquired two sites in Leeds for £12m.
- Britishvolt scraps Welsh electric battery ‘gigfactory’ planson December 11, 2020 at 11:15 am
Britishvolt has scrapped its plans to build an electric battery “gigafactory” in Wales, opting for a site in Northumberland instead.
- Burgers and furniture come to Clearbell’s Riverwalk Durhamon December 7, 2020 at 3:40 pm
Clearbell Property Partners has let two units at its retail and leisure scheme The Riverwalk in Durham to a burger restaurant and a furniture store.
- Ask Real Estate secures £30m in investment for Newcastle developmenton November 26, 2020 at 2:34 pm
Ask Real Estate has secured around £30m in investment through Canada Life Asset Management for the development of One Strawberry Lane in St James in Newcastle city centre.
- Stenprop spends £14m on multi-let industrial in Durham and West Bromon November 16, 2020 at 1:38 pm
Stenprop has acquired two multi-let industrial estates in Durham and West Bromwich for £14m.
- Green light for Gateshead’s £260m regeneration schemeon November 11, 2020 at 1:06 pm
Gateshead council has approved plans for a £260m regeneration development which will create 2,000 jobs in the region.
- Harworth sells four parcels of restored agricultural landon November 2, 2020 at 10:08 am
Harworth Group has sold four parcels of primarily restored agricultural land in the North East and Yorkshire.
- Supermarket Income REIT buys £53m Newcastle Sainsbury’son October 29, 2020 at 8:25 am
Supermarket Income REIT has bought a Sainsbury’s supermarket in Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne from the National Farmers Union for £53.1m, reflecting a combined net initial yield of 4.1%.