Sign up & get our newest property listings direct to your inboxSign up
Latest Property News
Take a look at the latest property and property investment news in England.
- Rent collection in commercial property at highest level since pre-pandemicon December 3, 2021 at 12:19 am
Rent collection across the UK commercial property market has hit the highest level since pre-pandemic.
- Plans unveiled for four speculative industrial units at Durham’s Integra 61on November 30, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Citrus Durham has unveiled plans to speculatively develop a four-unit industrial scheme totalling 337,225 sq ft at its £300m mixed-use Integra 61 development near Durham.
- HMRC’s new HQ owned by Tory donors through tax havenon November 26, 2021 at 2:30 pm
HM Revenue and Customs’ (HMRC) new 460,000 sq ft HQ in Newcastle is reportedly owned by a Conservative Party donors through a tax haven.
- Moda Living and KKR launch UK BTR platformon November 11, 2021 at 2:05 pm
Build-to-rent specialist Moda Living and private equity giant KKR have launched a rental platform to develop an initial 5,000 homes in the UK over the next three to five years.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen is set to open at Liverpool ONEon November 10, 2021 at 5:40 pm
Grosvenor Britain & Ireland has announced that Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant Bread Street Kitchen & Bar will open at Liverpool ONE.
- Council completes £29.3m sale of four Logic Leeds unitson September 23, 2021 at 1:37 pm
Leeds City Council has sold Building One and Units 5 to 7 at industrial and distribution park Logic Leeds for £29.3m.
- Urban Developments submit plans for Leeds PBSA schemeon August 9, 2021 at 2:46 pm
Urban Developments has submitted plans to develop a 88-unit student scheme in Leeds.
- Leah’s Yard transformation plans submittedon August 9, 2021 at 12:30 pm
A planning application to transform historic Leah’s Yard on Sheffield’s Cambridge Street has been submitted.
- M&S to upsize anchor store in White Rose Leedson August 3, 2021 at 5:44 pm
Landsec has announced that M&S will relocate its anchor store in White Rose Leeds to the former Debenhams store.
- Hillview Real Estate lets Leeds office to flexible workspace operatoron July 30, 2021 at 2:39 pm
Flexible workspace operator Wizu Workspace has taken Richmond House at Lawnswood Business Park in Leeds on a 10-year lease at a rent of £17.50/sq ft.