Sign up & get our newest property listings direct to your inboxSign up
Latest Property News
Take a look at the latest property and property investment news in England.
- Reditum Capital arranges £10m bridging loan for The High Street Groupon May 26, 2020 at 7:58 am
Reditum Capital has arranged a £10m bridging facility with The High Street Group for the development of a prime residential project in the centre of Newcastle.
- Government pension funds mergedon May 14, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Two local government pension schemes maintained by South Tyneside Council and Northumberland County Council will merge following a government consultation.
- High Street Group becomes sole developer on £120m Newcastle projecton May 13, 2020 at 6:03 pm
High Street Group has become the sole developer the £120m Strawberry Place scheme in Newcastle.
- Harworth sells £1.25m of land portfolioon May 13, 2020 at 10:06 am
Leading land and property regenerator Harworth Group has sold over £1.25m of primarily restored land.
- Puma Property Finance provides £14m development loan for Gosforth projecton April 30, 2020 at 11:03 am
Puma Property Finance has provided a £14m development loan to fund a 37-unit residential scheme in Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Godwin Developments commits to £80m mixed-use scheme in Staffordon April 7, 2020 at 2:21 pm
Godwin Developments has signed an agreement to transform the former Stafford Rugby Club ground into a mixed-use scheme including a new hotel, build-to-rent homes and retail and leisure space.
- The Harris Partnership's plans for Scarborough multiplex cinema approvedon December 12, 2019 at 11:30 am
Plans for The Harris Partnership’s mixed-use development have been approved by Scarborough Borough Council.
- Strawberry Place £120m development next to St James’s Park stadium gets green lighton November 11, 2019 at 4:31 pm
Helios Real Estate and Marrico have been granted full planning consent for a four-acre mixed-use scheme next to Newcastle United football club.
- Miller Homes announces new hireon November 5, 2019 at 10:11 am
Miller Homes has appointed Warren Thompson as divisional managing director for the North of England.
- DTZ Investors submits plans for redevelopment of Printworks in Manchesteron October 29, 2019 at 11:09 am
DTZ Investors has submitted plans for the refurbishment of The Printworks in Manchester, marking the first major investment in the scheme since it launched 20 years ago.